Customized, tailored workshops for law firms, in-house legal departments, bar associations, and law schools. The mindfulness workshops are engaging and focuses on experiential learning. The attendees will gain a solid understanding of what mindfulness is, why it’s important, practical ways of incorporating it into daily life, and tips for establishing a regular meditation practice.
- Better Lawyering Through Mindfulness
- Creating a Sustainable Law Practice
- Cultivating Joy and Satisfaction in Your Law Practice
- The Achievable Work/Life Integration
- Managing Difficulties Through Mindfulness
- Two planning calls
- Live workshop (60 or 90 minutes)
- Post-workshop follow-up call (up to 30 minutes)
- All handouts
- Tailored presentation
- Travel time
|Over 100||Determined on a case-by-case basis|
*Plus reasonable travel cost.
Multiple Workshops Discount
Host two programs on the same day in the same place, and receive 40% discount on the second program.
40% for workshops in the San Francisco Bay Area
30% for workshops in CA, OR, WA, or NV
Bar associations and other non-profit organizations — above geographical discounts plus 25%.
Cost to a bar association in Seattle, WA with 20 attendees would be $2,047.50 ($3,900 – geographical discount of 30% = $1,170 plus bar association discount 25% = $2,047.50)