Is your mind constantly going at 150 mph? Do you find yourself wasting precious time on thinking about the past or worrying about the future? Do you struggle to keep your attention on a task? Are you always multitasking, unable to focus? Is stress or anxiety keeping you from doing your best work?
Mindfulness practice is the key to increasing focus and productivity.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- Latest research on lawyer burnout, anxiety, depression, suicide, and other issues lawyers face
- Tools for stress and anxiety management
- Understanding the stress response
- What is productivity and how can mindfulness help increase it?
- Practical mindfulness practices you can incorporate into your day
- Increasing awareness and noticing when you’re distracted
- Tips for increasing focus and productivity