Jeena’s reputation as a speaker is built on her ability to explore difficult topics such as attorney stress, anxiety, self-care, wellness and mental illness with tremendous honesty, warmth, and humor. She is a lawyer who is intimately familiar with the high demands and stress lawyers face day-to-day. She has the ability to inspire audiences and leave them with actionable change strategies.
She is a frequent speaker, facilitator and is available for:
- Keynote speeches
- 1-hour CLE programs
- Workshops (half or full day)
- 8-Week training
- Lawyer or law firm retreats
- Ongoing mindfulness training
- Better Lawyering Through Mindfulness
- Creating a Sustainable Law Practice
- Cultivating Joy and Satisfaction in Your Law Practice
- Mindful Living in the Digital Age
- Wellness and Self-Care Practices For Lawyers
- 10 Ways To Increase Your Resiliency Muscle
- Forget Work/Life Balance; Strive For Work/Life Integration Instead
- Planning call (up to 1 hour)
- Live presentation (up to two hours)
- Optional “drop-in” guided meditation session (same day of presentation — schedule permitting)
- All handouts
- Tailored presentation
- Travel time
Fee Schedule (for single 60 to 120 minute session)
Please inquire for longer programs.
|Over 501||Determined on a case-by-case basis|
*Plus reasonable travel cost.
40% for workshops in the San Francisco Bay Area
25% for workshops in AZ, CA, OR, WA, or NV
Bar associations and other non-profit organizations — applicable above geographical discounts plus 30%.
Cost to a bar association in Seattle, WA with 50 attendees would be $2,388.75 ($4,900 – geographical discount of 25% = $3,675 plus bar association discount 35% = $2,388.75)