Is your mind constantly going at 150 mph? Do you find yourself wasting precious time on thinking about the past or worrying about the future? Do you struggle to keep your attention on a task? Are you always multitasking, unable to focus? Is stress or anxiety keeping you from doing your best work?
Mindfulness and meditation practice is the key to increasing focus and productivity!
In this interactive workshop, you’ll learn:
- The latest research on lawyer burnout, stress, anxiety, depression, and other issues lawyers face
- Tools for stress and anxiety management
- Understanding the stress response
- How mindfulness can decrease distraction and increase productivity
- Practical mindfulness practices you can incorporate into your day
- Increasing awareness and noticing when you’re distracted
- Tips for increasing focus and productivity
This program can be tailored to 1 or 2 hours in length and will include experiential exercises including a guided meditation.