Last updated: February 1, 2017.
Note: Events listed in red is open to the public.
- February 1, 2017 — National Association of Bar Executives (NABE) 2017 Midyear Meeting, Miami, FL
- February 3, 2017 — National Conference of Bar Presidents (NABP) 2017 Midyear Meeting, Miami, FL
- February 15, 2017 — Claiming Our Personal Power in Terrifying Times, San Francisco, CA
- February 24, 2017 — Shape the Law Unconference, Los Angeles, CA
- February 27, 2017 — Using Mindfulness to Work With Difficult Situations, California Appellate Project San Francisco (CAPSF), San Francisco, CA
- February 25, 2017 — March 25, 2017 — Meditation Retreat, Spirit Rock, Woodacre, CA
- March 27, 2017 — Using Mindfulness to Work With Difficult Situations, California Appellate Project San Francisco (CAPSF), San Francisco, CA
- April 14, 2017 — Practical Self-Care and Wellness Tips For Lawyers, American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA) Women in IP – April Lean In Circle Meeting
- April 25, 2017 — Better Lawyering Through Mindfulness, Seyfarth Shaw LLP, Chicago, IL (Private event)
- May 1, 2017 — Wellness and Well-Being For Lawyers, Florida Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division [Register Here]
- May 3, 2017 — The Science Behind Mindfulness and Meditation; Practical Strategies for Lawyers, Florida Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- May 4, 2017 — How to Create a Sustainable Relationship with Digital Technology, Webinar [Register Here]
- May 19, 2017 — Mindfulness and Meditation Half-day Workshop, ABA’s Children’s Immigration Law Academy, South Texas College of Law Houston
- May 20, 2017 — Liebert Cassidy Whitmore, Attorney retreat, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- May 24, 2017 — The Science Behind Compassion; Self-Care Strategies to Avoid Burnout, Florida Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- June 8, 2017 — Shape the Law Unconference, Birmingham, AL
- June 20, 2017 — Better Lawyering Through Mindfulness, Louisville Bar Association, Louisville, KY
- June 21, 2017 — Using Mindfulness to Find Joy and Fulfillment in Your Law Practice, Kentucky Bar Association Annual Convention, Owensboro, KY
- July 1, 2017 — Finding Balance in a Busy World; Importance of Self-Care and Wellness, The State Bar of Nevada Annual Meeting in Austin, TX
- July 14, 2017 — Taming the Busy Lawyer: How to Avoid Burning the Candle at Both Ends, Mississippi Bar Convention Annual Meeting, Sandestin, FL
- July 19, 2017 — Living Mindfully in a Constantly Connected World, North Carolina Bar Association
Interested in Working Together?
Schedule an appointment, instantly! [Click here] Or complete the form below.