Last updated: May 1, 2017.
Note: Events listed in red is open to the public.
- May 1, 2017 — Wellness and Well-Being For Lawyers, Florida Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division [Register Here]
- May 3, 2017 — The Science Behind Mindfulness and Meditation; Practical Strategies for Lawyers, Florida Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- May 4, 2017 — How to Create a Sustainable Relationship with Digital Technology, Webinar [Register Here]
- May 19, 2017 — Mindfulness and Meditation Half-day Workshop, ABA’s Children’s Immigration Law Academy, South Texas College of Law Houston
- May 20, 2017 — Liebert Cassidy Whitmore, Attorney retreat, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- May 24, 2017 — The Science Behind Compassion; Self-Care Strategies to Avoid Burnout, Florida Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- June 8, 2017 — Shape the Law Unconference, Birmingham, AL
- June 20, 2017 — Better Lawyering Through Mindfulness, Louisville Bar Association, Louisville, KY
- June 21, 2017 — Using Mindfulness to Find Joy and Fulfillment in Your Law Practice, Kentucky Bar Association Annual Convention, Owensboro, KY
- July 1, 2017 — Finding Balance in a Busy World; Importance of Self-Care and Wellness, The State Bar of Nevada Annual Meeting in Austin, TX
- July 14, 2017 — Taming the Busy Lawyer: How to Avoid Burning the Candle at Both Ends, Mississippi Bar Convention Annual Meeting, Sandestin, FL
- July 19, 2017 — Living Mindfully in a Constantly Connected World, North Carolina Bar Association
- August 2, 2017 — Month to Mastery: Wellness with Jeena Cho (Part I), North Carolina Bar Association
- August 16, 2017 — Month to Mastery: Wellness with Jeena Cho (Part II), North Carolina Bar Association
- August 17, 2017 — Cultivating Leadership: Strategies for Happiness & Success, Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- August 18, 2017 — Strategies for Happiness & Success, First Year Law Students Training, Loyola Law School
- September 25, 2017 —Using Mindfulness to Work With Difficult Situations, California Appellate Project San Francisco (CAPSF), San Francisco, CA
- October 4, 2017 —First Year’s Associates Mindfulness Training, McDermott Will & Emery LLP, Chicago, IL
- October 16, 2017 — Lifestyle Design to Fit Your Practice, Unconference, Charleston School of Law, Charleston, SC
- October 19, 2017 — The Anxious Lawyer, ABA CoLAP 2017 National Conference for LAPS, Kansas City, MO
- October 27, 2017 — Incorporating Mindfulness into Your Law Practice, CEB’s Renewal Retreat, Berkeley, CA
- November 14, 2017 — Key to Competence: Be Mindful of Your Well-Being, SoFi, Private online program
- November 16, 2017 — First Year’s Associates Training, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP, Philadelphia, PA
- November 17, 2017 — Key to Competence: Be Mindful of Your Mental, Emotional and Physical Well-Being, Contra Costa County Bar Association (CCCBA), Walnut Creek, CA
- November 30, 2017 — Harnessing Your Inner Critic for Good, PDI, Washington, D.C.
- December 15, 2017 — Managing Difficult Conversations Ethically, SoFi, Private online program
- January 1 – January 31, 2018 — Mindful Pause, Online program for lawyers
- June 22 – June 24, 2018 — Fine Your Ease: Retreat for Lawyers, Seascape Beach Resort, Aptos, CA
Interested in Working Together?
Schedule an appointment, instantly! [Click here] Or complete the form below.